My girl Jessica and I had some fun after our Tuff Enuff workout this morning with some skill work. Check us out!
Look at Jess squatting her 111lbs Coach! She didn’t think she could and she pumped out 3 of them!
Tuff Enuff Fitness is
Fueled by Herbalife24
Stay tuned for more!
17 days left until Judgement day (90 day challenge final day)!!! After work in the salon today I couldn’t resist but shake up some Herbalife24 Prepare and go to work in the gym! Yet again, I worked on some of my weakness’ which in this case was pull ups, and core (will always have room for improvement!).
4 Rounds of:
10 bicep pull ups (not strict, toes hit the ground)
10 incline tripod push ups
10 toes to bar (also not strict, toes hit the ground)
Stay tuned for more!
Got up and got after it this morning at Fit Club. For those who haven’t had a chance to come out, we are at Garcia Bend every Sunday at 9:00 AM (rain or shine). We are also doing a weight loss challenge, if you haven’t heard about it, check it out here for more information.
Here is a quick video from today’s Fit Club, we change up the workouts each week to keep everyone challenged, but everyone works out at their own pace. We even had some kids workout with us today, so please join us.
With just 20 days left of my 90 day challenge I’m focusing on my endurance (which is my weakness) mixed with my usual isolation, compound and complex movements. I don’t record my workouts often enough but I was inspired by some fellow health coaches and wanted to share what I did today. It’s rare for me to be able to workout with Justin, so I caught him in action too!
WOD 1: 4 rounds of 24 split jumps, 12 deadlifts (65lbs), 24 grasshoppers and 12 dumbbell push ups.
WOD 2: 5 rounds & 5 reps on each side of one legged pistols with an isolated dumbbell hold.
Justin’s Skill 1 – Isolated barbell hold with leg raise and chest press.
Justin’s skill 2 – Alternating pull-ups
Herbalovers exercise – 10 partner push-ups and chest press
A couple who trains together, looks good together!
Hope you enjoyed our workout videos. For more videos and information on my workouts keep checking back on my blog or contact me for more information.
As 2012 ends and we go into 2013, this is the perfect time for you to get your health in check for the new year. So I wanted to share a great opportunity that myself and the Herbamob are doing to promote living a healthier lifestyle and having fun while losing weight.
Why a weight loss challenge?
Why Not?! Most of us plan to lose weight in the new year, so not only will we challenge you, you’ll meet great people, maybe win some money and we offer:
- $20 buy in
- Goes from Jan 7th to March 4th
- Weigh-in every Monday night at 7pm (address on flyer).
- Mini nutrition class every week. Learn a new topic every week to help you gain knowledge for long term healthy living.
- $5 penalty if you miss a weigh-in and $1 penalty if you gain a pound. $1 every pound gained.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners win a cash prize!
- Customers/participants should order products early to avoid holiday chaos and to ensure they have their product on time.
Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving! I enjoyed time with my family and while I did have a cheat day, I ended my evening doing the Spartan Turkey Challenge – 100 burpees after Thanksgiving dinner.
As we approach the biggest shopping weekend of the year (like Target & Walmart opening tonight at 9:00 PM) I wanted to share my top 5 hair & top 5 health related gifts to get your loved ones. Enjoy!
- Bumble and Bumble Color Minded sulfate free shampoo ($29) and Color Minded conditioner ($32) for color treated locks with heat and color protection.
- Herbalife Strengthening shampoo and conditioner. Strengthens the hair up to 10x in just one wash! $8.95 each!
- Bed Head Rock n’ Roller Ceramic Styling Iron – for a loose, beachy wave with ease. $29.99 at ULTA.com
- T3 Veloce Dryer – dry your hair in half the time while locking in moisture and sealing the hair cuticle to reduce frizz. $99 at www.sephora.com
- Hot Heads Snappies candy colored hair pieces – a fun, safe and fast way to add excitement to your hair with the option of change at any time. – pricing depends on the look you’re going for. Call for consultation Ashley Rembulat at Details salon 916-448-6874 view at www.hotheadshairwear.com/
- Herbalife QuickStart Program - the basis of a healthy meal for on-the-go busy schedules. This program includes a healthy meal replacement shake, a multivitamin, Cell activator (absorbs nutrients and vitamins), and a Herbal tea concentrate (boosts metabolism, burns 120 calories every 8oz you drink, provides energy from a natural source of caffeine, and provides antioxidants). Protein drink mix should also be added to this program. With this program you will provide your body with the 130 vitamins and minerals, meet your protein needs, increase energy and manage your weight with ease all under 200 calories per shake. THIS IS NOT A LIQUID DIET, a meal plan and snack list is provided as well as free health coaching until you reach your goals. QuickStart $104.50 + Protein Drink Mix $44.35 (saves you money and time) at www.goherbalife.com/
- Tanita BC554 Ironman InnerScan Body Composition Monitor Elite Series - This very accurate body composition monitor reads 9 different measurements of the body (weight, body fat %, water weight, metabolic age, muscle mass, BMR, bone mass, physique rating, visceral fat). Reach your goals effectively by tracking your progress in the most elite way! $124.99 at www.amazon.com
- Moji 360 Mini-Massager – an amazing tool for loosening up IT bands after a run, soothing sore hamstrings after a tough leg day, and letting go of any unnecessary tension in your feet. You can’t take your foam roller everywhere but this mini piece of heaven fits anywhere! $30 at www.gomoji.com/products/moji_
- Nike Fuel Band - Tracking exercise progress can be a big motivator. Using a pedometer with a daily step goal—increased physical activity and decreased BMI and blood pressure in one Stanford University study. $149 at www.nike.com/fuelband
- Herbalife24 line- this product line consists of 7 different nutritional supplements to help you get the best out of your physical activity and recover stronger and faster. Banned Substance Control Group approved and stimulant free, for safe and amazing results no matter what your activity or sport is. In the gym, during a game, before, during and after a marathon – Herbalife24 has it all. Check out the protein that was voted the BEST by Triathlete Magazine (Rebuild Strength) and the Nobel Peace winning product (Prepare) for a safe and effective pre-workout supplement. Visit www.goherbalife.com/
Hope you had a great weekend. We launched our Fit Club in Greenhaven @ Garcia Bend this past Sunday and as you can see from the above picture we got a great turn out. I’m a proud coach.
On behalf of my team, I would like to invite you to join us (or come back) and encourage you to bring a friend. The Fit Club is at Garcia Bend in the Greenhaven area at 9:00 AM. There are so many great things going on with Herbalife and I’d love to share it with you. Check out my Herbalife site here: http://goherbalife.com/ashleyrembulat
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Friday and to remind you to set your clocks back Sunday, November 4th @ 2:00 AM.
Myself and my team would like to invite you to our Fit Club Sunday morning at 9:00 AM at Garcia Bend Park in Greenhaven. (See map below) Look for my team and feel free to tell a friend. We’ll be offering a free workout and free fitness profiles.
I haven’t posted on my blog in quite some time. I’ve been really busy with my growing Herbalife business and my other two businesses (hair & personal training) but I wanted to keep everyone updated and will be trying to keep my blog updated with information and events going on with all 3 of my businesses.
First, I would like to invite everyone to a nutrition class on Friday, October 5, 2012 at 6:00 pm, where we’ll provide everyone with free fitness profiles and will be talking about how to properly fuel your body. If you are interested in more information please email me at email@example.com.
Also, tomorrow I’m starting a 90 day challenge and I’ll be joining my fellow health coaches to reach our level 10 phase. I’ll be integrating a strict nutrition plan with clean eating and help from Herbalife products to better supply my body with the vitamin and minerals I can’t get from my regular diet and to fuel my body for my workouts.
Keep checking back for updates and feel free to contact me about reaching your goals. Visit my Herbalife page at http://www.goherbalife.com/ashleyrembulat for more information.
Had a great Herbalife training this morning, and I’m really excited to share what I learned with everyone at my nutrition class on May 3rd. If I haven’t already told you, I am hosting a 2nd ’Nutrition & Body Composition’ class at the Tuff Enuff Gym (7409 Flowerwood Way, Sacramento, CA 95831), May 3, 2012 @ 6:30 PM.
We had a great turn out for our first nutrition class and I had a lot of people ask when the next one would be. So come join me and my team, to learn everything you need to know about your body and how to get the right nutrition to get you to your health & fitness goals. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can get an idea of how many people will be attending and feel free to bring a friend. I’d love to help you reach your goals.
Starting May 1st, for 6 weeks, I will doing an outdoor fitness boot camp at Parkway Oaks Park on S. Land Park Drive. Classes will be on Tuesday’s at 6:30 pm and Saturday’s at 9:00 AM.
If you’ve never tried a boot camp, I’ve offered classes for two years and my clients have really enjoyed it. It’s a challenging workout that ANYONE can do. People of all fitness levels can join because I make sure to incorporate a progression of each level of all exercises. It’s a great way to get outdoors, build stronger muscles and accelerate your fitness goals. Don’t believe me, check out this great article on Self Magazine: Boot Camp Trend Stands Strong.
Boot camp will run from May 1st to June 9th. Make the commitment to be a healthier person this summer, classes are $180 for 6 weeks or if you want to drop in $15 per session. For more information and to sign up to join me on May 1st, email me at Ashleyrembulat@gmail.com
During the boot camp, I am also offering 20% off all Herbalife products for boot camp attendees. Visit my Herbalife page for more information.